Monday, August 4, 2008

Let me Start from the beginning

Born Feb 28,1958

White Memorial Hospital

Let me find out where to start from my earliest memory

I remember a lot Mischievous, Laughed a lot, always with the in crowd but not a leader

Nor a follower I was like in-between but I knew I was special and life was my play ground

I was always a thinker, trying to figure out things and how it worked, never able to get the

Girl I wanted but got the ones who would settle for me,

I was always called names but what child hasn’t, I found out early in life I was good

At almost everything I did, I had ambition, always look for the best, but unable to

Achieve any amount of success financially, I once heard my grandmother say to me

Honey our family have never had money or been well off.

My deep down in my subconscious these words were profound because I heard it

From one of my nieces you lot is your lot and you can’t change it Wow I thought

My goal has been to prove them wrong, but maybe the focus is wrong for me in my minds

Eye---- Everything is scrambled nothing at this point in my life is in the right place and I

Just wonder how to unscramble the thoughts that I am moving faster then the speed of

Sound I see everything clear as the nose on my face. However it’s to much information I

Am unable to process the images it feels like a plane in flight check all the instrumentation

Insuring the I am on course but so how until I get their I don’t know that this first flight

Is correct until I reach my destination. All along the way thinking of the future I can’t remember

The things in my past and even as each day passes I do the things today that shape my future.

But am I doing enough of a correction to get their.

 

To Be Continued:

 

 

 

 

No comments: