Still worried but busy today which is a good thing we have been slow for weeks getting ready also for kinkos move to city of commerce, my mind is occupied.
Will call my son he invited his cusin over yesterday hopefully I am not ate out of house and home.
I pray to God that his day is good.
Found out my uncle is in the hosipital his 82 and my mom is putting together a family reunion on sept 13, I struggling with money but I believe god will provide thank you Jesus
Blackberry
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Today My birthday my ear is to the ground, my head to the sky, my heart beating within me, my thoughts are in him who gives me strength I am a survivor, I am an explosion of ideas, I am the blanket of warmth, I am who I am.
I walk this path the path I have chosen with Gods help as it is written their is no faith without hope, their is not success without failure, their is no gain without risk.
I have written.
I have tried!
Now I will ask?
My Formula
Write, Try and Ask!
Post a Comment