Sunday, August 3, 2008

The line between hope and Despair

Its a unforgiving world and the mistakes I have made in my early years of life have come back to haunt me Financially. Loans, Credit Cards, and the like and now I am at wits end to get my house in order.
I don't believe that hope is all gone but right now I don't even see the light that can get me that glimmer of hope, but I am working on it.

I will go further into detail in my next blog!

The Next Level

1 comment:

The Next Level said...

Things Have Definitly changed for the better Those comments on Credit cards and the like are gone I no longer have them, I carry 2 but they are also being paid off.
I speak to my son daily on Financial issues that he may understand and grab hold of the things that can have control of your future. Stop Think before you act on impulsive desires.